The Urban Municipal Administrators Association of Saskatchewan (UMAAS) began in the mid-1950's with the unanimous support of the Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association (SUMA). The Association along with the Provincial Government establishes standards and examinations to increase members' proficiency, knowledge and skill with respect to the performance of their professional duties.
They also have established an educational program for persons who apply for membership in the Association.
The UMAAS of today is faced with a challenging and increasingly complex field. The Association is confident that these challenges will be met as effectively today as they have in the past.
* 2017 UMAAS CONVENTION – JUNE 6-9, 2017 AT THE SASKATOON TRAVELODGE
* 2016 UMAAS CONVENTION – PRESENTATIONS
Handouts for Advisory Services Session - Friday, June 10
Click here for Convention Minutes & Presentations
Contact Tania or Tauna at SUMA for any SUMA Presentations at 525-3727 or email: email@example.com
* NEWS AND COMING EVENTS HUMAN RESOURCES WORKSHOP
Sample Employment Offer Letter
Human Resources Workshop Evaluation April 2016
Email from Genelle Payant
* ELECTION WORKSHOP:
Click here for more information
An Election Guide for Municipalities
2016 Election Training Slides
2016 Election Training Table Exercises
2016 Election Training Additional Info
* CUTOFF DATES FOR ADVERTISEMENTS in the UMAAS UPDATE March 15, August 15, and November 15 each year!
* MEMBERSHIP FEES are due in January of each year!